Our newest listing at 5704 McGuire is located in the desirable Edina School District and in La Buena Vista neighborhood. You will love this great rambler located on a .47 acre lot, from the privacy of the many trees and the gardens, you will feel pampered. This home is perfectly located to many parks like McGuire Park and Cornelia Park. If you enjoy golfing you will love how close Braemar golf course is (1/2 mile) If you head down 70th street (1/2 mile), you will also find a cute little strip mall with Queen of Cakes Bakery, Biryani Indian Cuisine, Imperial House Chinese and TJ’s Restaurant. If you love to shop, located just 2.5 miles away is Super Target, Galleria and Southdale Mall. There is also quick access to highway 100 and 62.
On the main level you will find three bedrooms, along with a beautiful living room with a large bay window that features a gas brick fireplace. In the kitchen, take advantage of the new Jennaire stainless steel french door fridge, abundance of storage, and breakfast area along with views of your large yard from the kitchen window.
On the lower level, you will find the 5th bedroom, family room and game room along with a unfinished laundry and storage area.
The landscaped backyard features a large patio area along with a gazebo to enjoy the outdoors minus the bugs.
Why the homeowner loves 5704 McGuire Rd:
1. The Edina school system, it is rated 10/10 and has great teachers & teams
2. Many parks, two are within walking distance
3. Multiple recreation facilities nearby: swimming, art center and golf dome
4.Large spacious lots with lots of trees, gardens, & well loved homes
5. Braemer Golf course located just 1/2 mile from house
6. Friendly neighbors, there is block parties annually
7. Many families, you see people biking, walking, rollerblading and pushing strollers
8. Walking distance to restaurants, small grocery store and coffee shop
9. Quick access to highway 100 & 62
10. Housing have different architectural feel & all seem unique